magickalmediums
Welcome Home to Magickal Mediums.......our own little home away from home online!
Why not join us on our new adventure?!
Please register to receive access to site's chatroom and forum message boards.
Peaceful Blessings, Stormfaerie (founder)
magickalmediums
Welcome Home to Magickal Mediums.......our own little home away from home online!
Why not join us on our new adventure?!
Please register to receive access to site's chatroom and forum message boards.
Peaceful Blessings, Stormfaerie (founder)
magickalmediums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

magickalmediums

Journey with us and discover our family as we look more at mystical subjects including tapping into the intuition and unlocking our inner mystic.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The most tagged members
No user
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:15 am

Stormfaerie's introduction- about me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormfaerie
Admin
Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie's introduction- about me Empty
PostSubject: Stormfaerie's introduction- about me   Stormfaerie's introduction- about me Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi to all visiting this site. Everyone is more than welcome and we welcome all wallks of life welcome here.
Just respect other peoples' beliefs as well as you would love to be respsected yourself, please.
Treat them kindly with a kind-heart. Wink

So, I'm Stormfaerie. I'm 30 years old, I've been on this journey for ten years straight. I LOVE to help people to the best of my ability, but I usually will suggest what I know works
and explore what I don't know..... I have felt spirit since the age of 17 but wasn't sure what it was at the time - cats appearing on my bed after nightfall and lights out so to speak,
When I hit the age of 19, my clairaudience and clairvoyance awoke not so peacefully from what I recall but they were awoken by the time I got into university, so I started working with Spirit since then.
In my spare time, I love to write, and I also play music, and attempt to sing or at least hum when earworms stick in my mind.

I don't like to use labels as that's more along the lines of stereotyping what one does and paves the way forward for ego to settle in. I've found my life is free and happy without ego,
and negativity, sooooo, I try to see past the surface of a person and not base my perspective around first impressions.... of people that I meet and greet.... I like to get to know them on a regular basis.
And I am very in tune with my intuition as well, I work with angels more direct though, spirit come forward on a level of vibration, though. I only work with the higher energies of light.

I do also heal as well, but predominantly with crystals and with visualization but have been known to work with the celestial energies like the stars and planets to send out healing to the earth
when she needs it - universal energy.

This is my home away from homes. I've started out my own site because there is a need for more help and assistance in the world today, and because after yesterday, it has helped me to realize
that people that pass over have plans for tomorrow, what-ever they might be, its best to take action on those plans and make them a part of your life for reality, \
rather than stalling on them and thinking twice about it.

Chances are it will be the best thing you've ever done is listen to your heart.... so that's what I'm doing - listening to my heart and growing my dream.
Back to top Go down
https://magickalmediums.board-directory.net

Stormfaerie's introduction- about me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
magickalmediums :: Forum Guidelines :: Members: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: